OVERDOSES HAVE BEEN
REPORTED IN KENTUCKY
Hope City is a non-profit, Christ-Centered treatment facility for women with addiction disorders.
- Kentucky State Licensed Behavioral Health Service Organization
- Alcohol & Other Drug Entity Provider
At Hope City, freedom from Addiction; through Christ, is our focus. This principle is the inspiration behind our services being offered at NO direct cost to the client.
- Psychiatric Practitioner - MHNP, APRN
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed PA
- LCADC, LPCC
- Peer Support Specialists
- 6 Month Residential
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)
- Transitional Living
- Job Placement & Networking
WHAT WE DO
- The main objective of Hope City is to improve the physical, emotional, and spiritual health of the alcoholic and chemically dependent person as well as their family.
- Following an integrated system of nursing, in addition to counseling services, based on a balanced program of patient care, education performance measurement and discipleship; we develop a plan that is best for each woman.
Number of Children in Foster care across the United States.
Reaching out to women who have lost parental rights to their children is a top priority at Hope City. Restoring that which has been lost through addiction.
Below (Christy along with her daughter Halie)
After several years of addiction, their relationship had been strained. Today, Christy is a wonderful mother. Able to guide Halie and show her what true Love is.